thousandgunnerthousandgunner

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Fatsack: BWDS ep 1 Fatsack: BWDS ep 1

Love the new path you're taking. Can't wait to see more of these, especially creatures that have yet to be seen

chluaid responds:

Thanks! There's 15 episodes ready to start animation and they're mostly creatures that have appeared in episodes. After that there's about 10-12 that are new

Teaser: The Last of the Dashkin 2 Teaser: The Last of the Dashkin 2

I'm happy to see more Brackenwood but at the same time if you're going completely CGI on it, I feel it will lose the beauty you put into it when most if not all of your work was hand drawn into the program. LittleFoot, the YuYu, Waterlollies, and even your 30 Shorts in 30 Days. I loved how that work was done and it showed great skill and effort.

chluaid responds:

thanks for the review and score. I'm not going completely CGI, but there's a lot of slomo in this teaser, which is notoriously difficult to animate by hand. So I used deformers on Bitey's limbs and torso, but hopefully softened it with the fbf hair.

Halina Halina

Smooth animation but the music choice was bad and maybe you could add some voices

Toons These Days: Ep 24 Toons These Days: Ep 24

Didn't like Bob's Burger's character designs - looked like somebody just looked at their fingers and said "I'll make these characters!" Geez, everything looked ugly.
And Doodley, you've really let your quality slip lately and if you can't pull yourself out of this hole, you need to get somebody who can.

Toons These Days: Ep 18 Toons These Days: Ep 18

This was a real downgrade compared to your earlier additions to this site - the animation was pretty much no-existant, it felt like all energy in the performance had been siphoned out.
Return to what made you earlier works fun and worth watching - the visual gags, energy and enthusiasm

Podunkton Nightlife Podunkton Nightlife

I enjoy your work but I find the style from the very Klunk X-mas much more appealing. If you care to, go back to that style

Calvin & Hobbes Calvin & Hobbes

Perfect!
And I always wondered why this comic never got a tv release like Garfield - keep going and try to hire some good voice actors for more. I hope to see more like this in the future!

The Modifuckrs The Modifuckrs

have to say, loved the montage and your work needs more of it
about the only downside (not your fault by the way) was I preferred the character's looks before the transformation

Messed-Up Bible Stories10 Messed-Up Bible Stories10

I have to say that while I enjoy your Bible stories shorts this one didn't seem to have much effort put into it or that many jokes, but continue to keep up the good work

Samination responds:

Honestly, I was pretty burnt out on the series by this point. It was made over a year ago for the DVD. However, I feel a bit invigorated for another season after reading some of the moses stories. :)

Primal War 20 vol 2 Primal War 20 vol 2

rather quick

while the story itself was a good concept, it felt as though you left out countless points to the story which could have easily been expanded upon
for example, the princess - you didn't really explain why see got her magic or even the points of the sword and the crystal or even the magic axe - you shouldn't just throw things in at the last minute and leave them unexplained
the sound felt kind of like it was blasting my speakers so if you go back to revamp the series - try to tweak this

and the whole end - it felt kind of rushed like you were just plain sick of continuing (on a note, you shouldn't try to end a war with a duel between two or three characters when there are clearly two armies out for each others' blood)

in summation - don't rush and don't leave things unexplained